Operations Center Team Lead
Operations Center team Lead in Mainstream is responsible for organizing the team’s daily activities, building the team culture and permanent improvement.
Planning long-term career development of team members, measuring and taking responsibility for performance, participating in proposes for organizational development of the team, organizing monthly schedules and shift work.
He is also responsible for the selection of new colleagues in the team and their onboarding process. Working on improving the knowledge of team members and managing technical competencies.
Preference is given to candidates with experience in a similar position, as well as candidates with deep technical expertise in one or more areas: Windows Server, Linux, AWS, Azure, MS SQL, Kubernetes, VMware.
Detailed job description:
- Coordination of team activities on a daily basis;
- Reception of technical escalations;
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly activities, and shift schedule for the team;
- Creating a culture in operations as a high-performance team;
- Guiding the team in identifying and solving problems, and implementing measures for continuous improvement;
- Cooperation with escalation teams in the organization, ticket tracking, quality control of service delivery;
- Verification and improvement of technical processes and procedures;
- Organization of technical documentation for which the team members are responsible;
- Internal and external reporting;
- Planning career paths, training for the development of team members, conducting performance appraisals and providing regular feedback on work performance;
- Participating in defining team members' goals and measuring them, mapping talents in the team;
- Participation in the selection of new team members, in collaboration with the HR team.
- Experience of minimum 2 years in leading and organizing teams;
- Knowledge of the technologies required to understand the process (Virtualization, Public Cloud, Network, Windows Server, Linux);
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Efficient time management and prioritization in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to motivate, provide support and transfer knowledge;
- Being ambitious for further personal development and improvement.
Benefits which we offer:
- Work in a dynamic team where new ideas and open communication are quite valued;
- High possibility of personal and professional development within the company;
- Continuous training through mentoring programs, internal and external training and certifications;
- Flexibility to combine remote working and working at the office;
- A range of benefits that include private health insurance;
- Work in a modern space in an attractive location.