Cloud Sales Engineer
Your focus on achievements:
- A growth focused sales professional who has successfully created positive impact through year-on-year business expansion.
- You know – and have run all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise.
- You develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients.
Here is what you need:
- Have 3+ years of direct sales success in the IT Services Market.
- Experience selling to medium and large enterprises.
- Knowledge of the public/private/hybrid cloud technology landscape
- Strategic thinker with a structured, planned approach.
- Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/technology or related fields will be an advantage.
Bonus points if you have:
- Have 2+ years of direct sales success in the IT Managed Services, Hosting, or Cloud Services
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Experience with strong and lasting client relationships and management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
At Mainstream, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices.
Mainstream will continually invest in your learning and growth. Mainstream will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.