Application Support Specialist
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Responding to incidents related to applications in scope
- Performing application patching, deployments, and upgrades
- Cooperating with other SME`s on solving issue
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- Basic knowledge on Windows, Linux OS & TCP/IP
- Knowledge on 2 and 3 tier application architecture
- Knowledge in middleware applications such as IIS, Appache, JBoss, WebLogic and similar
- Basic knowledge in databases such as MS SQL & MySQL
- Programming skills will be considered as plus
- Proficiency in English language
What do we offer?
- Work in a dynamic team where new ideas and open communication are quite valued;
- High possibility of personal and professional development within the company
- Continuous training through mentoring programs, internal and external training and certifications;
- Flexibility to combine remote working and working at the office;
- A range of benefits that include private health insurance;
- Work in a modern space in an attractive location.
Are you an experienced IT professional with a proven record of success, with the ability to work as a team player but with prominent proactivity and creativity levels at the same time? Do you have a passion for Cloud technologies with readiness to grasp new skills quickly? If this sounds familiar to you, feel free to apply for this position.